The Nadalet Family

Welcome to our family, welcome to our blog. We are going to try and keep this current for those of you reading from afar (hey mom claire!) But we make no promises. And really, people don't want constant blog updates until there are kids. So in about 5 years this blog will really start going.

Please enjoy our sporadic posts on life as a married couple

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Yarn?

I took my yarn out of the wrapper the other day and look what I found - someone got stuck!


Someone else had a Daddy who thought it was funny to put the wrapper around him. Oreo did not find it so amusing. It came off in about 0.2 seconds!
Happy Hump Day (saying this always makes me think of the mom on Mean Girls with her Hump Day Drinks, hahaha)

4 comments:

Candice @ Made With Love said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, and I love the first photo- too cute! :)

Catherine said...

oh oh that is just too cute!!

Unknown said...

I may have done the same thing to my cat that Matt did to your kitten... what?! It's funny!

Fowl Single File said...

Just wanted to let you know that I got the coasters today! They're even lovlier in person. I'll be sharing them on my blog soon! p.s. I love the pictures of your mischeivous kittens!