The Nadalet Family

Welcome to our family, welcome to our blog. We are going to try and keep this current for those of you reading from afar (hey mom claire!) But we make no promises. And really, people don't want constant blog updates until there are kids. So in about 5 years this blog will really start going.

Please enjoy our sporadic posts on life as a married couple

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Another trip to the Hangar

After taking my Dad to Hangar 24 after Thanksgiving, he started following them on twitter. And when he re-tweeted a link about a Twin Engine Cask Night... well I decided that I needed to check it out! We convinced Kevin & Lindsey to join us before heading over to the Springsteds for a 20Somethings Christmas Party. I had an Alt Bier with Coconut Hops. It was delicious!

Kevin & Lindsey are laughing because I said I had to rotate the camera to fit them both in (because Kev is so stinking tall)

He did the same thing when taking our picture, which resulted in laughter and smiles. It's hard for Matt and I to smile well in pictures, so I just had to post this (it's pretty much the main reason for this post!). Mom, you should frame this one. too bad it's in a Brewery, huh?

1 comment:

Claire Koenig said...

I love those smiles! But, yes, the beer in your hands ... Sigh ...