The Nadalet Family

Welcome to our family, welcome to our blog. We are going to try and keep this current for those of you reading from afar (hey mom claire!) But we make no promises. And really, people don't want constant blog updates until there are kids. So in about 5 years this blog will really start going.

Please enjoy our sporadic posts on life as a married couple

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I won!


Bonnie over at Fishsticks & Fries had a giveaway on her 100th post. And guess who won?? (see blog post title hehe). She has amazing patterns that I have been eyeing for awhile! And now I can make onesies for my friends that have kids. I can make a layette for Blake, who was born Friday. Check out the post to see what I won, and while you are there, have a little look around her blog! Oh and I chose the boy fabric, so I could make something for lil Blake!

[Photo taken by Bonnie, I stole it from her post. ]

2 comments:

Claire Koenig said...

Congrats! Have fun with all the baby stuff. I know you will!

W and J said...

Yippie!!!!! Loving that fabric! Hoping we have a boy then too! :)