The Nadalet Family

Welcome to our family, welcome to our blog. We are going to try and keep this current for those of you reading from afar (hey mom claire!) But we make no promises. And really, people don't want constant blog updates until there are kids. So in about 5 years this blog will really start going.

Please enjoy our sporadic posts on life as a married couple

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Lisa's Scarf

I can now post this project, as Lisa received it last night. It took me awhile to crochet this scarf, but I do love it! I found this pattern over at Lion Brand and gave it a shot. It's beautiful, isn't it? I made a beanie to match, but it ended up a bit tight (and I have a small head), so I gave it to Colette instead. Now if only I could find the pictures that I took of me with the scarf / hat combo. Maybe by the time I actually post this (it's currently Dec 18th and I'm pre-posting for dec 24 hehe). If not, enjoy it. And happy Christmas Eve. We are in the Bay Area and loving it (I'm sure, we always do!)


Now a few shots of me with the beautiful scarf on. It sure was hard to give this one up!

3 comments:

affectioknit said...

It's lovely - Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

I LOVE it! Thanks Megara:)

Megan said...

you are welcome, and thanks!