The Nadalet Family

Welcome to our family, welcome to our blog. We are going to try and keep this current for those of you reading from afar (hey mom claire!) But we make no promises. And really, people don't want constant blog updates until there are kids. So in about 5 years this blog will really start going.

Please enjoy our sporadic posts on life as a married couple

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Free Stuff

I have been getting various free things in the mail and in stores lately. I love the blogs that alert me about free deals, and that point me in good shopping directions. I am also thankful for a frugal Mother in Law who loves taking me under her wing. Thanks to her, I got all of the free stuff from Rite Aid, below. I would have never known about Single Check Rebates if not for her! I saved 40.40. Well, the check from RiteAid is missing right now, but if I find it, then I got all of that stuff for free. (bottomest picture). I also got this whole pack of Stride gum for free, from their website. How awesome is that? And I'm still lovin my apron! The 2 lipglosses (in that unflattering picture of me) were also free from the Rite Aid trip, just a close up. Yay free stuff!



1 comment:

BOBBI McCORMICK said...

I want some free stuff, your so smart!!!!