haha I feel like a 13 year old again, doing this. I'm doing it just for you Jess, we will see how far I get!
1. What time did you get up this morning?
6:00 (I had to get up early to shower, boo... well hubby got up at 5:30, so 6 is better than that)
2. Diamonds or pearls?
Love them both! but i always wear my wedding ring which is diamond
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Fireproof, at 10 pm on a Wednesday night, loved it though!
4. What is your favorite TV show?
5. What do you usually have for breakfast?
Hmmm usually oatmeal or toast. I was gonna have banana bread this morning but someone burned the rest of it in the toaster (haha)
6. What is your middle name?
7. What food do you dislike?
8. What is your favorite CD at moment?
I don't really listen to cds. But I love Gary Rea
9. What kind of car do you drive?
98 Toyota Avalon, I miss my Dakota :(
10. Favorite sandwich?
Whatever has avocade
11. What characteristic do you despise?
12. Favorite item of clothing?
Jeans & sweatshirts (and undies!)
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
I want to take Matt to Salzy, but also Santorini, Tahiti, etc
14. Favorite brand of clothing?
Um I like Old Navy & Express Jeans? H & M is awesome. I don't shop much
15. Where would you retire to?
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday
I dunno. This years was pretty cool. Matt put postits around the house telling me all of the things that he loves about me! :)
17. Favorite sport to watch?
Hockey! haha and Baseball
18. This was a dumb question, I'm making a new one: What is your favorite kitchen appliance?
Most definitely my kitchen aid!
19. Also dumb: Do you like to do any crafty things?
Why yes, I'm totally into sewing right now. Can't get enough of it!
20. When is your birthday?
April 18, stalker
21. Are you a morning person or a night person?
22. What is your shoe size?
7 and a 1/2
Just Matthew (hehe jk)
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us?
Actually yes, we are expecting.... ah I can't even think of anything fun to say that we are expecting. Nothing exciting going on here
25. What did you want to be when you were little?
An actress & a veterinarian
26. How are you today?
Tired from school & work. Really itching to sew
27. What is your favorite candy?
Sour Patch Kids
28. What is your favorite flower?
Don't really have one
29.I'm changing this too: Favorite holiday tradition?
Umm so many! I love just being with the family. Cutting down our tree. Eating a lot. I'm excited to make new ones this year!
30. What is your favorite pastime?
Being artsy craftsy
31. What are you listening to right now?
It's actually really quiet right now...
32. What was the last thing you ate?
homemade toast with hummas (breakfast of champions!)
33. Do you wish on stars?
No, but I love gazing up at them
34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
35. How is the weather right now
Uh pretty warm for it being mid-November!
36. The first person you spoke to on the phone today?
only person that I talked to on the phone was Mel Grochowski
37. Favorite soft drink?
38. Favorite restaurant?
Don't have one.
39. Real hair color?
40. What was your favorite toy as a child?
My Little Ponies, Poppels, Barbies, Polly Pockets (when the whole set fit in your pocket, not just the stupid doll like now)
41. Summer or winter?
Both. But Fall the most. ditto that Jess
42. Hugs or kisses?
43. Chocolate or Vanilla?
44. Coffee or tea?
Both, but coffee much more regularly
45. Do you want your friends to email you back?
In general? Because this is on a blog... not an email... But yes, I like getting emails
46. When was the last time you cried?
On Sunday when Brad called me out to sing. Oh man
47. What is under your bed?
Photo Albums & sweaters & now journals
48. What did you do last night?
Class. Missed Karen. :(
49. What are you afraid of?
Weird things like people breaking in. Demons, cuz they are real.
50. Salty or sweet?
51. How many keys on your key ring?
2 on my car ring, 4 on my apt, so 6 total on my beaner hahhaahhahaa
52. How many years at your current job?
well on and off for 3... full time for 1 1/2
53. Favorite day of the week?
54. How many towns have you lived in?
3 (Emeryville til I was 2, San Leandro, Redlands)
55. Do you make friends easily?
Sometimes, depends on my mood
I deleted the last 2 questions. They were about emails. Stupid emails. Now, I tag Sarah, Brooke, Krista, & Jodie. If you don't do it. I'm not offended. If you aren't them and do it, that's cool too!
DIY Oatmeal Bath Bombs
16 hours ago