The Nadalet Family

Welcome to our family, welcome to our blog. We are going to try and keep this current for those of you reading from afar (hey mom claire!) But we make no promises. And really, people don't want constant blog updates until there are kids. So in about 5 years this blog will really start going.

Please enjoy our sporadic posts on life as a married couple

Saturday, May 30, 2009

I watched my bro play ball!

SEW MAMA SEW GIVEAWAY 4 POSTS BELOW!  
Please comment and win, even if you didn't come from SMS!

Back to the game.  Last night Matthew and I went over to Mike and Sarah's to watch the game with them.  You would have thought we were watching the Lakers playoff with how loud we were.  And Davis pitched 3 amazing innings, keeping them to only 1 run during his time, and 2 strikouts.  Point Loma did lose, 11 to 8, but they played a really good ballgame.  I am sure my Mom will have a more eloquent post, so I will leave it at that.

But I am so incredibly proud of my little bro.  Go Davis!

No comments: