The Nadalet Family

Welcome to our family, welcome to our blog. We are going to try and keep this current for those of you reading from afar (hey mom claire!) But we make no promises. And really, people don't want constant blog updates until there are kids. So in about 5 years this blog will really start going.

Please enjoy our sporadic posts on life as a married couple

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Headache

So last night I (Megan) got home from bible study with a pounding headache. We just went to bed, hoping it would be gone by morning, like usual. But I woke up at 3 am with what can only be described as sheer pain. I think it was my first migraine (not a milestone I'm proud of). It felt like my brain was going to explode out of the top of my head, or out of my forehead.I was nauseous and extremely sensitive to light. After trying to take some medicine I crawled into bed and asked Matthew to pray. His prayer was deep and moving, and I immediately felt relief. He prayed the prayer of the faithful, knowing that God can and will heal. I wasn't 100% in a minute. But I was able to fall asleep rather quickly and woke up with no pain. Now this is just something little, but I wanted to give God the glory. I also had to rely on Him after Matthew prayed over me. Trusting that God would heal this and make me able to sleep again. He is faithful and true. To Him be the praise and Glory forever and ever. Amen.

2 comments:

sarah said...

wow Megan! Amen.

lauren said...

so glad you married a boy like that.