The Nadalet Family

Welcome to our family, welcome to our blog. We are going to try and keep this current for those of you reading from afar (hey mom claire!) But we make no promises. And really, people don't want constant blog updates until there are kids. So in about 5 years this blog will really start going.

Please enjoy our sporadic posts on life as a married couple

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Mexico in May

I realized that I never shared pictures from our last trip to Mexico.  And thanks to Darren for all of these.  There are many many more.  But I don't have the stamina to sort through them now!  I think this trip was back in May... it was with our church, Go.

With my best co-worker :)  Doing what we love together!
Our little church (or at least those of us who came to Mexico)
A few lofthouses, including part of one that we built.  And Geeski's truck
Putting on the roofcap, Matt & Lonnie directing me from below (I had to use my nail starter to quickly get the nails through the cap)
Hopefully I will be able to update while we are down there during these next few weeks.  Love you all!

1 comment:

Lora said...

y'all are so cute!!