The Nadalet Family

Welcome to our family, welcome to our blog. We are going to try and keep this current for those of you reading from afar (hey mom claire!) But we make no promises. And really, people don't want constant blog updates until there are kids. So in about 5 years this blog will really start going.

Please enjoy our sporadic posts on life as a married couple

Friday, August 6, 2010

Manny & Dani Wedding

My cousin got married a few months ago, and it is high time that I post the pictures!
Matthew showing off the shot glass wedding favors
mmm Vino.  Thanks Uncle Bryan
And now I  present for the first time -- Mr & Mrs Manny Morales!!  Woo hoo
They all partied to Black Eyed Peas (I think). Very fun!
First dance.  How sweet.
We added a little bling to our centerpiece
My beautiful cousin Bryley & I
Danielle forced Davis to be in the garter toss. I think he's pouting
Not pouting, but no luck!

No comments: