The Nadalet Family

Welcome to our family, welcome to our blog. We are going to try and keep this current for those of you reading from afar (hey mom claire!) But we make no promises. And really, people don't want constant blog updates until there are kids. So in about 5 years this blog will really start going.

Please enjoy our sporadic posts on life as a married couple

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Recent Craft Endeavors

Well I'm officially t'ed off with blogger. I can' edit a dang picture once it is uploaded. Grrrr. And that is why this first picture is sideways. It's correct in my file, but 3 times trying to upload and no dice. It is a picture of an apron that I made with this tutorial, and a matching pot holder and dish rags. Part of a wedding favor for Staci.


This is a gift basket that I made as a prize for bingo. The large pink heart is a bath fizzy. the green soaps were made with shavings of some bar soap. And then the white soaps were made with this awesome tutorial from Anne Marie.


A close up of some of the soaps and the stamps that I used. I also made some as favors for stacis shower, and totally forgot to get pictures. But I learned thatI need to use a non-bleeding colorant or the white will slowly fade to the back color!

Oh and an Easter soap with a bunny and eggs inset. Don't you want to buy some?


Fixed a giant rip up the pocket of T-Pains (a girl named Taylor)'s pants. I loved how it turned out so much that I am making my own!

And there you have it, just tast of what I've been crafting lately!

1 comment:

Anne-Marie said...

Oh. My. Goodness. Those pastel soaps are the cutest! I love what you did with the stamps and using cute colors with the stamping technique concept. Awesome!