The Nadalet Family

Welcome to our family, welcome to our blog. We are going to try and keep this current for those of you reading from afar (hey mom claire!) But we make no promises. And really, people don't want constant blog updates until there are kids. So in about 5 years this blog will really start going.

Please enjoy our sporadic posts on life as a married couple

Thursday, July 2, 2009

City by the Bay

Before our Bay Area prebuild, Matt and I got to play tourist with Kev and Linds. We had been talking about going to San Francisco for a few years, so it was exciting to see this finally come to fruition. My mom was an amazing tourguide and took us all over the City. I saw a few things I had not seen before (like the Victorian houses aka FULL HOUSE house! woo!). This picture is from that place:


Next stop, Baker Beach. This is the scene of the Beach Party in the Princess Diaries and also of Matt and I's engagement photos. Here's a picture of me and my lovely Mutti.

This sign said 0.7 mi to Land's End. 1.4 mi to the Golden Gate Bridge. and 775 mi. to Mexico. That's where I was headed. Although it looks like I'm pointing up. Oh well.
View of Coit tower from Lombard Street:

My love and I at Lombard Street.

View of the City from Coit Tower...

A drive-by picture of City Hall.

And that is about it for our quick little tour of San Francisco. I have some pictures of us all eating lunch and of Lindsey sleeping. But I thought I would be nice and spare everyone from seeing that! Thanks for visiting today!

No comments: