The Nadalet Family

Welcome to our family, welcome to our blog. We are going to try and keep this current for those of you reading from afar (hey mom claire!) But we make no promises. And really, people don't want constant blog updates until there are kids. So in about 5 years this blog will really start going.

Please enjoy our sporadic posts on life as a married couple

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Camping

Four our first anniversary / needing to relax 3 months after our anniversary, Matthew and I went camping at Heart Bar. I was excited because I got to sit on my lazy behind and read a lot of books.  Matt enjoyed feeding chipmunks and running around in the field and cooking over the campfire.  We had wine coolers on our first night (and the next afternoon) as a way to toast one year of marital bliss!  Brad came by to say hello on Saturday morning (he found us as he was riding around on his motorcycle) and we invited the Fortunas over for smores on Saturday evening.  They took a picture of us by our awesome tent with doggie doors.  We just need a dog now!





2 comments:

W and J said...

That's the cooliest, most awesome-est tent I've ever seen!! I LOVE the doggie doors!! And what a fun & relaxing way to enjoy marriage. Congrats on 1 year!!

Denise said...

What a nice way to celebrate your anniversary. I hope you had a good weekend.

Mmmm...smores.