The Nadalet Family

Welcome to our family, welcome to our blog. We are going to try and keep this current for those of you reading from afar (hey mom claire!) But we make no promises. And really, people don't want constant blog updates until there are kids. So in about 5 years this blog will really start going.

Please enjoy our sporadic posts on life as a married couple

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Bibles for Congo, Part 2

Here are the rest of the onesies, that I have left. A few have already sold. Anyways, let me know which one you want, and I will take it off the market! And some of them have not been stitched on yet (I use a fabric glue first and then stitch the Africa), so don't be confused if it looks incomplete. It is just so you can see the colors and fabric. They will be stitched before you receive them! And like I said before, let me know if you need a different size or gender option. I can get new ones!

Pink and Teal (sorry it's flipped weird, I don't know why blogger does that!) 12-18 mos
SOLD!

Green and Gold, 9-12 months: SOLD! Yay!

Pink and Green, 9-12 months
SOLD!

Purple and green, 18-24 months
SOLD! Yay!

Blue and Blue, 12-18 months

Green and Blue, 18-24 months


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bring me a couple when we meet in LA and I'll write a check - how much, and who do I make it out to? Make sure you like the ones you bring me because they'll probably end up on your babies somewhere down the line.

Megan said...

Well I'm going to assume this is my Mutti... and I will pick some out that I like for the little feet that will someday run around my house! haha Thanks Mom Oh and the check is to Trinity Church

Annemarie said...

My Dad was a missionary there when I was only teeny tiny. I still have the doll he brought back for me. She used to have a lot of hair, but now there's only one...