The Nadalet Family

Welcome to our family, welcome to our blog. We are going to try and keep this current for those of you reading from afar (hey mom claire!) But we make no promises. And really, people don't want constant blog updates until there are kids. So in about 5 years this blog will really start going.

Please enjoy our sporadic posts on life as a married couple

Friday, July 23, 2010

Mornings in Mexico

When in Mexico, I somehow manage to get up early on Saturday and have an incredibly pleasant attitude. I am up at the dining hall around 5:30 or 5:45 to help cook breakfast and I greet everyone with a smile. I should really try and get a picture of this (because those who know me, know I am NOT a morning person!). Then we all go about our days, usually building a lofthouse.

But Sunday mornings. Those are a different story entirely. Last Sunday-in-Mexico (or SIM, as I call it), we left the Ranch at 4:30 am. I didn't sleep well the night before, so I was nauseus from the lack of sleep. Needless to say, I was probably a bit cranky until I got some sleep in the car. Usually on a Sunday we just kinda pack up and leave. If we do hang around, I usually look a little something like this:


Hmmm. I have a feeling that I am going to need an attitude check before August.

2 comments:

Claire said...

Hahaha When I saw the title on my RSS feed I thought it would be a beautiful sunrise photo. try taking some each morning until you have the most perfect one. then you'll look forward, even to SIMs. And it's cool that in August you'll have whole bunch of Saturdays and only one SIM.

W and J said...

Oh, girl...you are going to LOVE having children then!! ;) They'll take your mornings & up that time by 2 hours--bright eyed & bushy tailed!