The Nadalet Family

Welcome to our family, welcome to our blog. We are going to try and keep this current for those of you reading from afar (hey mom claire!) But we make no promises. And really, people don't want constant blog updates until there are kids. So in about 5 years this blog will really start going.

Please enjoy our sporadic posts on life as a married couple

Thursday, April 9, 2009

A Few Updated House Vids

In case any of you are following me on twitter or facebook.... I still haven't found my camera cord. (But I did find the dishwasher detergent and my hairbrush, so that's a good start). So here are a few videos to entertain you. These were filmed tonight while I was trying to get the bed made in the 2nd bedroom. After it was almost made, I realized the dust ruffle was not on the bed...

Realization:


In process:


Final Product (& tour of the house)


The backyard, for my Vatti:

No comments: