The Nadalet Family

Welcome to our family, welcome to our blog. We are going to try and keep this current for those of you reading from afar (hey mom claire!) But we make no promises. And really, people don't want constant blog updates until there are kids. So in about 5 years this blog will really start going.

Please enjoy our sporadic posts on life as a married couple

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Updates

We have been looking for a house since the end of December. We found one and our offer was accepted. We are now in day 2 of escrow!!! 43 days left, if all goes as planned.


Metthew has been working in construction since about, November. And he spends some of his free time drawing out floor plans for future houses. And I thought I would get away from construction some day...

School has been keeping me very very busy. I have 3 nights of class a week, and miscellaneous projects. We had our practicum meeting, and let's just say I will not have a life next year. I will be working full time, taking 3 classes, and spending 15 hours a week doing my practicum internship. ugh

And lastly, I'm still learning frugality. Rite Aid single check rebates and CVS extra care bucks are lifesavers! Last night was one of my best deals.... I got 12 boxes of cereal, each costing about 1.25. They were 3 for $5. and I had either a 55, 50, or 75 cents off coupon for each box. Amazing! We have enough honey nut cheerios to last a long time!

No comments: