The Nadalet Family

Welcome to our family, welcome to our blog. We are going to try and keep this current for those of you reading from afar (hey mom claire!) But we make no promises. And really, people don't want constant blog updates until there are kids. So in about 5 years this blog will really start going.

Please enjoy our sporadic posts on life as a married couple

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Flip Video Camera

So I got this sweet new Flip Video Camera for Christmas. It goes everywhere with me. And I love it. It is time for me to share some of the goodness with you...

This is a video of Warren singing and the rest of the fam playing Rock Band




And this is a video of my trying to wrap a Christmas present...



And this is the last video for this post, Matthew waking me up on Christmas morning. It's not flattering of me, but I think it is pretty amusing...

2 comments:

BOBBI McCORMICK said...

oooo this sounds cool, I need one!!!! I shall have Matt pray over me, cause I have night terrors!

Anonymous said...

aha "It looks like a blind bear wrapped it" haha I loved it! haha