The Nadalet Family

Welcome to our family, welcome to our blog. We are going to try and keep this current for those of you reading from afar (hey mom claire!) But we make no promises. And really, people don't want constant blog updates until there are kids. So in about 5 years this blog will really start going.

Please enjoy our sporadic posts on life as a married couple

Monday, June 1, 2009

And the winner is...

UPDATE 6/5/09:
Bethany never responded to my email. So I have chosen another winner.
#56, Ali.

I am too tired to take a picture of the name slip, but it is orange! haha Hopefully Ali will get back to me! Thanks everyone for wanting to win my soaps!


I wrote out all 60 names on slips of paper and drew one, that lucky person is...



Blogger Bethany said...

Thanks for the great giveaway! I love the soaps. My favorite vacation spot is Hilton Head Island. I have not travelled much for pleasure, and Hilton Head is a great beach with quiet beaches and great bike trails. I just love the calm of the ocean and nature.

May 28, 2009 2:36 PM

She just started a blog if you want to check it out! Even if you didn't win, please keep coming back, as I hope to do more giveaways and tutorials!

She has until midnight PST on June 3 to respond, if she does not get back to me, I will draw another winner!

No comments: